The Lewis Store, Fredericksburg, Virginia
From the postage stamp series of blank note cards.
This Georgian-style structure, dating to 1749, was once owned by Fielding Lewis, brother-in-law of George Washington. It is currently the home of Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. An extensive renovation was completed in 2006, when first-class postage cost 39 cents.
• Card measures 5.25" x 5.25" folded
• Envelope included
• Blank inside